About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

To my sister

Well, we have had much fun my sister, enough to tide us over until we can talk on the phone Monday morning.
I am incredibly grateful for you sister and I can't believe how talented you are. You have an incredible amount of love in your heart and I want to thank you for sharing it with me and the gang. You are the best sister in the world, even if you suck at painting toe nails. Love you.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Vickie! I'm so glad you guys got to be together for Thanksgiving! I know how much Lori was looking forward to your visit.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Jackie said...

I soooooo missed you both on Black Friday!!! I am glad you two got to hang. I agree Lori is one special chicka dee!!

Lori Villarreal said...

oh my gosh you have not posted what is wrong