About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick huh?







Today (and every other day of my life while here on this earth) I am thankful for Broadbent's. This quilt shop is a place where I can exit my car, walk through the door and everything in the world is o.k. I love the rows and rows and rows of fabric and the different emotions that each row can bring out in a quiltin' fool. When my cell phone was my cell phone and not my husband's cell phone I would call my sister while visiting Broadbent's and let her live vicariously through me as I looked at different fabric lines and patterns. Sick huh? Whatever gets you through the day.
My cute Mom is the one who planted this love of fabric seed in us and all I can say is "Thank you Mom."



5 comments:

Ali the B. said...

I love & miss Broadbents from my days in Lehi, I lived right down the street & would go & browse & wish I could buy so much!!
I love your quilting skills & I too have a love of fabric from a mother who taught me to sew & create beautiful things....

Lori Villarreal said...

All I can say is I wish I was there. But when you come we can sneek to 35th ave Sew & Vac

Hezstone said...

Okay you too..NO SNEAKING without me..tee hee..hope I get to see you Vickie-And SO sad you are here with us tonight..we will be thinking of you.
Okay, who are we kidding we are going to be so into Edward we will forget our first name..LOL xx

Jackie said...

Hey you!!!!!! How come I am the last person to find out you had a blog?? sheesh!! I can't wait for you to come!!! Will you be here this week?????

mountainrunnermike said...

I don't think there will be any "sneaking out in to look at quilting unless I can run thru the desert.
My take on Broadbents is a cold 44 oz diet coke and a nap in the truck. Ok now that I have your cell phone and I can get CNN on it, I can surf while you spend time in the store and fight the seniors for the material.
I will love you always!!
MF