About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I BELIEVE


Today is the Sabbath. I am thankful for the Sabbath day. Our family goes to church meetings at our meeting house which is a stone's throw away from our home. We sit together as a family and learn of Jesus Christ and how to be more like him. I love to sing the hymns.
During the last hour of church, all sisters meet in Relief Society to learn from teachers who teach us through stories from our prophets that help us in our daily lives of raising our families and helping others. We sing hymns as well. This hour I spend with other sisters strengthens me and helps me to remember who I am and why I am on this earth. I always feel my Savior's love for me in Relief Society.
I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments: