About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Count your blessings

I am blessed every day by my Heavenly Father. He watches over my husband and 3 sons and has always made sure that they return home safely at the end of the day.
I am blessed with parents who love me and have been great examples of sacrifice, love and sarcastic humor (thanks Dad).
I am blessed with a sister who is my best friend and I am always guaranteed to have a laugh when we visit.
I am blessed with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know I can turn to him and he will carry me if I need to be carried.
I am blessed with a sense of humor and we all know how important that is.
I AM BLESSED.

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Of coarse you are blessed! I love you sister!

Carolee said...

Leave it too sister to put you in your place:) Each and every day we are blessed but bumps in the road make us question our journey. I'm glad you look for your blessings. And speaking of "Journey"...Don't Stop Believ'n cause the Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin', Faithfully.

Erin. said...

Your post is the answer that I have been needing to hear today....yes, we all have much to be grateful for. Right now I am blessed in so many ways and one of which is the bowl of Frosted Flakes that I have been waiting for all day....You're awesome.