About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

If you keep doing that your face is going to stay that way Tristan.







Today while driving Tristan and Cotton to school at 7:25 a.m. I was extremely thankful for Tristan and his sense of humor. This young man can make me laugh hard.
I only have one complaint about Tristan (besides him not always aiming well when peeing) I cannot get him to just smile in a picture. He is always pulling some face and I have to get stern with the bloak to get him to quit being the funny boy that he is for posterity's sake.
I look back at pictures of him when he was small and I can see that prankster in the picture not knowing that he was being a prankster. what a card, what a maroon. I love Tristan.



2 comments:

Erin. said...

You know, I've been pondering...you have 3 boys, I have 3 girls....wanna strike up a deal? Emily just loves Tristan and asks about seeing him everytime that Jake mentions Justus. So....Tristan and Em, Abby and Justus (of course) and if Cotton could wait around for Natalie to be of marrying age...I wonder how the church feels about arranged marriages?

Erva said...

I have to stop reading your blogs. It just makes me miss you more.