About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Help me Ronda

Today I am thankful for Ronda. Ronda is the sweet soul at Hart's that makes my 44oz. Diet coke with a little lemonade pretty near every week day morning. Some mornings she isn't at the drive-up window and I have to accept the fact that whoever fills my cup will probably put too much lemonade in my Diet coke hence making it a 44oz. lemonade with a little Diet coke. Every morning is a good morning when Ronda is at the drive-up.

1 comment:

Erin. said...

It's the simple things in life that make us the happiest...I could use a diet coke right about now....you crack me up.