About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Over the river and through the woods


It is official, we are sharing Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. I cannot wait to drive for fricking 12 hours to Phoenix. After 11 hours of driving we start looking for the first Sguaro cactus, when we see it we know we are almost there! My sister and I will laugh until we pee our pants, make Christmas cards, cook, bake, cook, bake, and someone will not be able to pass up the opportunity to remind me of pumpkin pies I made almost a decade ago when I accidentally mistook salt for sugar when combining the ingredients and holy cow, that is a pumpkin pie I do not want to remember. The boys and their cousins will play Nintendo, X box and WII until their thumbs fall off. Lori's husband and Mike will pretend like they are young again at the Turkey bowl on Thanksgiving morning and walk with a limp from their injuries for the rest of our stay.
What a beautiful time of the year to be in Phoenix!

1 comment:

Lori Villarreal said...

OOOOH cant wait. Hoorah for the pumpkin pie! YOu know what would be fun / Making tamales hahahehe