About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Young man and fuschia outfit

Look at this sweet young man. Justus, I am thankful for you. Yesterday Justus participated in his final primary program. This is a great milestone to 11 year-olds in our church because this means they will be going into the Young men/Young women soon. No more singing with the 'little kids'. Mike and I realized this is the last primary program that we will see family in until we have grandchildren.
Besides being thankful for my son there is one other thing in this photo that I was thankful for yesterday. The fuschia skirt and jacket that I wore yesterday to church is one of two outfits that fit me at this point in my life and I am not in a position to just go out and buy something because I want to, therefore I feel very thankful for fuschia!

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

You look so beautiful Fuschia queen. justus is a young man!

Carolee said...

Wow! Justus is so grown up and moving into manhood. and you look mauve-alous in fuschia! Pretty is as pretty does:)

Andee said...

I feel the same way about church clothes! I have 2 outfits that "fit" and tightly I might add. You were rockin' the fuschia! I noticed you left a comment on my blog, so I thought I would add to yours. I can not believe how grown up all of your boys are. I just remember them being little. I think you look great!