About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008



I love my scrap/computer/sewing/Scentsy room! I am very grateful that I have a space to call my own and keep my stuff there. I spent a good part of the day yesterday cleaning this hole to get the results that you see on the screen. Some of my favorite things are kept in this room.

1.My Raggedy Ann & Andy that my sis made for me

2. My porcelain statue of a Mom and her son that my love Mike gave me for Christmas

3.My small portable antique sewing machine that my parents gave me

4.My ribbon collection

5.My computer

6.My pink G.E. retro radio that I inherited from my Great Aunt Dode (Part of the settlement, tee hee!)

7.A picture of my 3 sons at Strawberry in the fall leave grandeur

8.My bad ass Elna Quilter's Dream sewing machine

9.My ATG 700 tape gun

10.My stash of chocolate that not even Tristan can find.

'Tis a gift to have a scrap/computer/sewing/Scentsy room.

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

I wish I had a bad Ass room . You didnt get slided. Love ya

Ali the B. said...

I wish you would come & clean my room & make it a bad ass room like yours!!! LOVE it & LOVE you....by the way, I always thought you quilted by hand, you had me so fooled!! :)

Carolee said...

Your room is so awesome. I once had a room too, but it was soon taken over by a sloppy husband and a teenager. I think I will reclaim my room again this weekend. You have inspired me. Can't post as often as you. Will shoot for once a week. Maybe you didn't hear, but I'm kinda busy and important:) C U Fri.