About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cruiser

Today I am incredibly thankful for my cruiser. I took Justus to school this morning and after that I started delivering 100 flyers for a Scentsy open house this weekend to my neighbors and friends. I thought it would be great exercise so I put on my Nano and started delivering. After delivering to 2 culdesacs, an apartment complex and my 5 neighbors my legs started to get the itch you get when you haven't exercised for a long time and if you itch them the itch gets worse. Well, I itched just in one little place to relieve the horrible situation that I had put my legs in and kablam!, I had to surrender to the enticings of itching both of my legs and running into the house to scream out loud as well. Hence, I finished delivering in the cruiser.

No comments: