About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today is Saturday and it has been a great day! I am grateful for my family's name. When Mike and I first were engaged I was excited to have his last name. I remember practicing how I would sign my name when we were married.
After being married for 2 weeks and having to make sure I didn't add to many humps to the two M's, I kinda missed my old last name and longed to only have to sign a last name with only 9 letters instead of 11 (those double M's seam equivalent to 4 letters).
Now, after being married for 17+ years and having the opportunity to share these years with Mike and raising our boys together, I simply love the last name of FITZSIMMONS.

No comments: