About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, November 28, 2008

no E.R.





The Turkey Bowl is one of the activities my gang looks forward to participating in at Uncle Perry's and Aunt Lori's. It rained and rained Thanksgiving morning so they played football in the mud.
Perry heard his hamstring 'pop' when he did the splits in the mud and I reckon he will never be the same. Mike's underarm was tackled and he is sore. When are they gonna realize they aren't their boys age? Probably never and that is what I like about them.
They had a great time and I am thankful that no one had to go to the E.R.

No comments: