About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Day

Look what we woke up to this morning. What a beautiful blessing. Now all the perennials know it is o.k. to sleep for a season. I woke early to take the boys to school, (my man Mike is in Fruitland doing a little painting) and my cruiser rocked in the snow. We put new tires on about a month ago and this morning I was so glad that we were prepared for the snow. Today I am grateful for good tires.

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Oh how I wish I was there! I wosh you call me sob one more time . hehehehehehehehe

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture. I like looking at it on the computer where I don't feel the cold. im sure the snow is on its way over. Love ya, miss ya Pammisue