About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Look at my cute parents. They are something else. They were highschool sweethearts and married as soon as my mom graduated from highschool. I remember a trip to Arizona when I was in elementary school and my Dad running into a store and coming out with the 8-track soundtrack of 'A star is born' with Kris Kristopherson and Barbara Streisand on the front looking deep into one another's eyes. That is when I knew my parents were cool. We listened to that soundtrack over and over and over during that trip and I can probably sing every song on it to this day. "Watch closely now, Are you watching me now?" I guess you would have to be there.
My Mom loves to quilt and she is always sharing with me and my sister her new quilting techniques. She is very talented and I love her.
My Dad is very talented with woodworking and my Mom, sister and I have beautiful pieces that he has made for us.
I have wonderful parents and I am grateful that they are mine!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

I would like to say that I too am grateful for your parents. They were such a big part of my youth and they sure put up with a lot from the two of us. Long live Frank and Amanda

p.s. Some famous quotes:
"Oh, are you O.K.?"
"Vickie, we need to clean the bathroom."

God bless 'em:)