About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be Ye Thankful



November is here! I have many things for which I am thankful! Let's see, today I want to say how thankful I am for the women I am associated with through Scentsy. I have met some incredible gals over the last 2 years who are on the same team as me, that would be team ILLUMINATE!.

In the pic above are some Scentsy consultants at convention last August in Boise. We shared 3 days of learning, laughing, and planting friendships that will last forever. I want to tell everyone on Team ILLUMINATE how awesome you are and I hope you understand how much you mean to me. I want to make a shout out to Ali and Kristen , they made Director in October! This is an awesome accomplishment and it takes hard work and a willingness to help others see their potential and reach it with their Scentsy businesses. Hats off to you! If I didn't sell Scentsy I would love the product just as much and I am thankful for Scentsy!


1 comment:

Ali the B. said...

LOVING your blog!!
Thanks for supporting me in all I do with Scentsy!! I love that photo of all of us, I wish I had a copy (hint, hint :) ) Anyhow, thanks for all you do for little ole' me!!