About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sunrises

I am thankful for these three young men. Bless their hearts, so excited to be at Aunt Lori's that we decided to start our trek at 7:30 p.m. and arrived at 8:00 a.m. I didn't think the night was EVER going to end. My man took a nap, bought a bag of sunflower seeds and got to Aunt Lori's. What a gift the night is, it gives the earth a chance to rest and renew herself to face another day. I am thankful for sunrises.

2 comments:

Hezstone said...

Welcome to the rain...love ya. So glad you are here..hope I get to see ya..and lick your face..LOL

Carolee said...

Glad you made it safely:) Have a good time and enjoy your family. Happy Thanksgiving.