About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Brandy





Today I am thankful for my cousin Brandy. She is a great cook/baker/canner and she is funny too. She shared this yummy recipe with me and it was very popular at the Scentsy Open House on Saturday. Brandy just received some news regarding her health that has made her sad and I want you to know Brandy that I love you and you are in my prayers.

Pumpkin Dip

This is delicious served with Gingersnaps, Vanilla wafers, or Graham stix.

This makes a huge batch so feel free to 1/2 the recipe. You can also buy the pumpkin pie pumpkin that already has the spices added if you choose and omit the spices.

1 29 0z. can of pumpkin

4 80z. packages of Cream Cheese

2 cups of powdered sugar

2 tsp. ground cinnamon

1 tsp. ground ginger

1/2 tsp. ground cloves

Combine ingredients and mix with electric mixer until smooth. Refrigerate before serving. Yummy.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

That sounds absolutely delish!! I will have to whip up a batch. I'll bet it goes with a spoon quite nicely too. Have fun in P. Tell Lori hi 4 me.