About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't wait

Today I am thankful for the number 9.
Boy oh Boy, 9 days until the blessed day of Thanksgiving. Can't wait to make the Pistachio salad and stuffing! Can't wait to watch Justus look at Uncle Perry like he is the smartest man in the world. Can't wait to see my Mike standing in the AZ. sunshine with a 44 oz. Diet Coke in his hand and his Birks on his feet. Can't wait to see Tristan and Jordan play video games ALL day long. Can't wait to see Lori's face when she sees Cotton's facial hair. Can't wait to here what scary movies Jacob wants to see. Can't wait to see if Marci takes a bath for Thanksgiving, can't wait to hear Meigen say "meow mix". Can't wait to go to Sonic with my sister. Can't wait to hear Perry's dimented jokes. Can't wait to throw the soccer ball to Pookie. CAN'T WAIT!

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

sister that was a cute post. Lets just hope Marci doesnt look at the blogs. We cannot wait either.
Love you

Lori Villarreal said...

remember momma say rememeber momma say ticken ticken.
Perry had a good laugh at your blog.

Erin. said...

Can I go with you? Been playing phone tag...left a msg. with Tristan earlier...call you tomorrow.

Carolee said...

That sounds like good times. I would be a little careful about giving specifics (days you will be gone) on your blog since it is semi-public. Anyone who has you linked (like me) on their blog can be viewed by anyone who views those blogs...meaning it can viewed by hundreds. I have a counter on mine which is over 500 hits now. I guarantee I don't have that many friends which means other people are viewing my blog that I may not know. Just a word to the wise:0 Man that sounded like a sermon from Gary. Love ya!