About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Todevio

Today I am thankful for my brother Todd. He, Lori and I grew up together and Todd was funny. He still is too.
I remember him always building something. I believe he hated me growing up simply because that is what big brothers do, but I'm sure he would have done anything for me if I needed him. Bless his heart having to grow up with 2 sisters.
When we were teenagers he would get up on a summer morning, turn on 'his' music as loud as it would go on the console stereo in the entryway and leave for work or where ever he was going and leave the music going, therefore I had to get out of bed and turn it off to be able to sleep. Our mother would have to buy us each our own separate box of Cap'n Crunch because Todd would get up early and eat the entire box of cereal. Yep, he hated me. At least he didn't tie me to the banister and leave me for dead like Mike did to his little sister.
To this day we do not communicate alot but I know he loves me and I love him. I am thankful for you brother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coming from Mikes lil sister. Once we grow up we work all the kid stuff out. I still love you Mike. Even if we had our moments as siblings. Miss you guys.