About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wise Men Still Seek Him


On our drive home from Thanksgiving in Phoenix we saw a Christmas display that said 'Wise Men Still Seek Him', My 13 year-old Tristan commented on how the wise men sought after the baby Jesus and went on to say "That means we are wise too." I couldn't think of a better thing for a 13 year-old boy to say out loud. I hope I can be wise for the rest of my days and always seek Christ.
Now is the easiest time of the year to seek after Christ, he is around us, sometimes we just need to seek. Merry, Merry.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and had a great time. I take it that your kung foo panda cat took care of the place:0 Scrappin' soon?