About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Piano Doll

Christmas has come and gone hallelujah, where's the Tylenol? My parents came to our house on Christmas eve and we opened presents. My mom and dad gave me this piano doll. They have one identical to this and my sister Lori and I try to talk our dad into giving it to us quite often, so to cure this he searched and found each of us one for Christmas! I heart her, she is precious, (I also received said See's chocolates from earlier post that I was wishing for, thanks Dad, Viva la Rum Nougat!).

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Mmm. Rum Nougat. And Piano Doll is precious. I can't wait to see her in person. Now go take your Tylenol, two run nougat, a diet coke, and take down Christmas and put her to bed. You will feel better:)