About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning












Christmas morning was a fun time. The boys were suprised with their presents. Mike wanted an ice fishing shelter and he got one. He and the boys also got ice fishing poles and now this will be their Saturday excursion activity for the rest of the season.



2 comments:

Annie said...

Vickie, I love the pics of your boys and their Christmas toys! My grandpa (gone now) was a major ice fisherman. He actually lost his truck to the frozen lake one year!

Tell your guys to have fun and watch their stuff out there! :)

Carolee said...

sounds like your free every Saturday for lunch and a trip to Broadbents:) let me know and I'm there!