About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

GOOD.

Welcome to 2009! Tristan and I celebrated by watching Taledega Nights and watching Mike and Justus stare at the backs of their eyelids (party poopers), actually they both were sick and Cotton was at a dance so Tristan and I celebrated together. I think Tristan's favorite part of New Year's Eve was the chocolate hot molten lava tortes with vanilla ice cream. He was in heaven. When the clock struck midnight I asked Tristan for a kiss and he obliged.
The one improvement I told myself I would like to make in 2009 is to take time each day to study my scriptures.
2008 had alot of surprises for our family and I am sure 2009 holds more for us. I pray we will always be able to lift each other up and make it through the good, the bag and the ugly in 2009. I'm hoping for alot of good.
God bless each of you with a 'good' 2009.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

you guys party like us. Family. That's the best!! Happy New Year.