About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Amazing! Twins born 25 years apart!






Yes, Cotton and I share the same birthday. He was born on my 25th birthday and I must say he is the best birthday present I have ever received.

Early in the day The Heathers called and asked if they could decorate Cotton's room and they were cute doing it. They hung around until Mike brought Cotton back from their "drive" and they yelled Happy Birthday in their small lady like way. Cotton had a fun day. I remember changing his diaper like it was yesterday. Pretty soon he'll be changing mine. Hopefully not too soon. Love you Cotton.



2 comments:

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Remember what you were doing at age 16 and keep the "Heathers" at arms length. We put on a good show at that age too. Darn it, why do they have to grow up?

Erin. said...

Yes, hopefully your diaper wearing days are a few years down the road. You have a handsome young man there...keep his nose clean....hope your day was fab.