About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Carnival Paradise



Last week I had the opportunity to attend the Scentsy Director's retreat. We arrived Monday the 19th and boarded the Carnival Paradise. What an amazing experience to go on a cruise.
Our first stop on Tuesday was Catalina Island, California. It was a beautiful place and we walked the streets, ate lunch and shopped. Thank goodness I called my Dr. and had patches to wear on this cruise, I got a little woozy but that's it.

1 comment:

Lori Villarreal said...

How fun to look at all these pictures. I wish I could have been there with you! I missed you my sister.