About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Near death experience











Wednesday we cruised to Ensanada, Mexico for the day. We had a rude aIwakening to what happens in Mexico when we decided to walk the street instead of taking a shuttle. After we had a near death experience due to my desire to have a young man make bracelets for my boys with their names on them, during this we witnessed investigators stop and search the bracelet maker and his friend, the bracelet maker running from the investigators - at this point we decided to go back to the shuttle area and when we got to the top of the street we looked back at the bracelet maker and investigators and they had been joined by the police wearing helmets and vets and lights flashing on the policia cars. Needless to say I kissed the ground when we were in a safe area.
We decided to take a tour bus to La Bufadora a blow hole which was awesome and also a flea market. Shopping was fun and the Churros were delicious. I will tell you that I have no desire to return to Mexico unless I am with my husband, it was a bit scary.




No comments: