About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heidi & Orville

Friday morning we ended our cruise and left the ship. We had the opportunity to catch a shuttle to Long Beach Airport with Heidi and Orville Thompson, the owners of Scentsy.
What good, humble, kind people they are!
We arrived early at the airport and were able to change our flight and get on the plane at 10:00 a.m. instead of 4:00 p.m. I was excited to get home. The retreat was great, we had so much fun and I forgot to mention that we did do some Scentsy training.
I will always have the memories from this cruise in my heart.

2 comments:

Erin. said...

Kim and I did this cruise a few years ago...we also enjoyed Catalina Island. Mexico, not so much. Ensenada, not so much. It is a very yucky, dirty, scary place. Even with your hubby! We too enjoyed the dinners at night and the towel animals! Glad you had fun, but mostly glsd that you're home and can send out a daily blog now. I missed that!

Carolee said...

So glad you had a good time and are back safely. We will have to get the 411 on the whole ordeal at scrap, and yes to this weekend:)