About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Figgy Pudding


O.K., I love to sew and I love to scrapbook, so look what Moda will introduce in June...
Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding in a fabric collection! I nearly peeed my pants when I happened upon this tonight on www.fatquartershop.com. I can't wait to go to Broadbent's and touch these prints on material instead of scrapbook paper.

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I just took my sewing machine in yesterday for a 'tune up' so...I will be ready for a lesson or two shortly. Me and all my time I have now....I can't wait to see what you create with this fabulous looking material. It will be spectacular, I'm sure.

Carolee said...

I think you did more than 'nearly' pee your pants...Judi. I too am ready for quilting club. And thank you moda and basic grey. My two favorite companies doing what they do best. That is good news:)