About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nacho!!!!!!!!!!!!

These masks were one of the souveniers I brought back from Mexico for my boys. Can I tell you that Tristan wore his all Saturday, after church on Sunday and Justus did the same. Cotton has grown past the stage of sleeping with a mask on but as for the other two, they have loved them.
The moment I saw these on the street I knew the boys had to have them. NACHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

I can not believe we picked the same background. Nacho!

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

But Vickie, those masks looked even better on you! heh heh I thought about putting your picture on but I knew you would kill me.

mountainrunnermike said...

I would love to see the picture. Go ahead and post it.
MRM