About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Before




My husband Mike and my Dad Frank our putting a salon for me in our home. I can't wait to be able to have a place designated for hair only.
This is the before pictures. I will give you an update in a week and show you new pics.

4 comments:

Carolee said...

I love a work in progress. Can't wait to visit the new salon...and I must say, It's about time. I'm glad your doing it:)

Hezstone said...

You lucky..duck! So happy for you!!

mountainrunnermike said...

I guess I better have something done in a week then.
Started mudding the sheet rock and sanding the floor.
Where would you like the soda dispenser and the "Leg Lamp"!!
Have fun on the cruz and say hello to "Golpher" for me.
MRM

Jackie said...

How exciting for you!! I might just have to come and visit to get my haircut!!