About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

One of the Two

I went scrapping with Erin and Carolee Friday night. We go scrapping once a month and spend 6-7 hours doing it. This last time I finished two pages (hmmmmmmm, that's roughly 3 hours spent on each page, something is wrong), this is one of the two. Me and the sis enjoying each other's company. Oh, I forgot to mention when we get together to scrap we laugh until we cry, or pee our pants, which ever one comes first and we have now started taking a trip around the corner from the scrapbook store to drop in and say hi to the old women who work at See's Candies and purchase a small treat. Life is good.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Are you kidding? We keep Archivers and Sees in business. Cute page and thanks for the laughs. It is a blast. I so look forward to it each month. Too bad there is a recession or we maybe could get back to the twice a month. We will just have to have twice as much fun instead:)