About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Towels







Every evening while at dinner our Steward Hughbert would turn down our beds and make us some sort of something out of towels. I was excited to go to our room and see what Hughbert would make for us. I think the Elephant was my favorite.



1 comment:

Annie said...

I LOVE the towel pictures. You know, there is a piece in a Laurie Notaro book about the towels on her cruise ship. Apparently her towel looked...ahem...a little nasty. I'll have to tell you that story in person!!!!

Glad you had fun...