About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Count your many blessings

After being unemployed for almost 10 weeks, I am so happy to announce that my husband Mike started his new job this morning at the Draper, Utah Temple. In a matter of days last week Mike applied, interviewed, prayed extremely hard and accepted his new job.
The temple will open to the public before dedication in January. I love knowing that my husband is 'at the temple'.
We have been blessed again.

3 comments:

Erin. said...

Good for you guys....I hope it will be wonderful. What exactly is he doing there? I will get all the details next time we scrap. Congratulations!

Ali the B. said...

Vickie..
I am so excited for you! And for Mike....wow what a neat place to have employment!!
Can't wait to party it up with you on the boat!!!
Peace out sista'

Jackie said...

Yeah, yeah, yea!! I am sooooo excited for all of you. I told Lori I just knew this would pull through.