About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Service











This morning my family had the opportunity to serve in the Draper Temple. We arrived at 8:00 a.m. and began cleaning to prepare the temple for the General Authorities of the Church to tour the Temple tomorrow. Mike first took us on a tour and showed us the facility rooms with everything that goes on behind the scenes to keep the temple in working order. We then saw the baptistry, the bride's room, sealing rooms, endowment rooms, the celestial room too. This temple is beautiful. We cleaned for 5 hours and I enjoyed being there with my family. We are very blessed. If you have the opportunity to attend the open house for the Draper Temple in January and February you will be glad you took the time to go. The colors are beautiful, the wood is beautiful and the lighting is amazing and it is The Lord's house.

3 comments:

Erin. said...

What a great expirience for your boys. I wish we could have been there too. We are blessed to have you as friends...Merry Christmas!

Lori Villarreal said...

How awesome for you and your family to be able to serve there. I am jealous. Love you sister.

Unknown said...

I get goose bumps thinking that my big brother takes care of the lords house.