About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas wishes

Wow, Christmas is one week away and I haven't wrapped a single gift! I better get in the spirit pronto. I love this picture of me and Huck looking at the toy turtle I received last Christmas and I must say it has been my favorite gift.
My Christmas wishes for 2008 are:
1. My mom and dad will enjoy their retirement together.
2. I will get the sewing done that I am working on.
3. My boys will enjoy their Christmas break.
4. My husband will enjoy his Christmas gift.
5. Someone will give me the gift of See's chocolates.
6. We will have fresh white snow on the ground Christmas morning.
7. Everyone reading my blog will enjoy their Christmas.
8. My husband will travel to work each day safely.
9. Cotton's ear will get better.
10. Wallace will stop eating the tree in the backyard.
11. And a partridge in a pear tree.

3 comments:

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Hope you are having a great holiday! Have you seen the new Scentsy safe candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com

Lori Villarreal said...

I love that picture of you and huck! Were you having a moment and you had to bend over till it passed ? I hope you are ok

Carolee said...

I think you will get all your Christmas wishes, except maybe that partridge in a pear tree one.