About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scentsy Christmas Party











Last night was our Scentsy Christmas party and we had a lot of fun. The gal standing on the chair is Raelyn who made Director in November. I wanted to make sure everyone saw her and I like teasing, therefore, the chair. I also want to tell Erva In PA. congratulations on becoming a Director of her own team in November as well.
The other pics are Raelyn and Kristie, Jess and me, Cassie striking a pose, she is always put together from head to toe and a table full of my Scentsy peeps. I love these ladies and I feel very happy knowing they are my friends. Have a 'Scent'sational day.




2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Have a Scentsational Day!

Ali the B. said...

Crude, whos hair is that on the table?? nasty!! LOL, Vickie you crack me up & Cassie is so dang cute...LOVE that girl!! And I love you! Thanks for all you do for me!!