About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Dad


This is my Nativity. I took a picture to my Dad this week of a creche that goes with the Nativity and asked him if he would make me one. He found some old barn wood and made this beautiful creche. My Dad has made other beautiful pieces for me including a spice cabinet, a hall tree, a pie safe, a cabinet for my bathroom and many adorable birdhouses. Whenever my Dad makes something for me he will go ahead and make one of the same for my sister and Mom too. I love my Dad and he loves me too. Thank you Dad!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Your dad can do anything! He is so talented. I too have a few of his treasures. Love the Frank:)