About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Mom


My mom is a a wonderful gal. We spent Saturday together Christmas shopping. She has 13 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren to shop for and we did it all in one day.
She surprised me with this beautiful Kaleidescope quilt that she has been working on for months. When she first showed me a block she was working on this fall I told her I would love that for a Christmas present. Surprise!
Like my dad, my mom is talented as well. she is always working on a quilting project and does lovely work. Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Lori Villarreal said...

that is beautiful. No wonder we are so talented hehe , look where we came from.