About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Believe

I believe I am going to Archiver's tonight to scrapbook with Carolee. This is a highly anticipated event and I am ready to let lose, relax and have a joyful time. You will all be in my thoughts as I drink a Diet Coke, munch on carmel corn from Popcorn Poppin', and give the hostess of Scrapmania a hard time when my number doesn't get drawn for a prize. Laura and Erin, you will be sorely missed and I hope we can all do it again in January. Peace.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am sooooo stinkin' jealous!! Too Bad Lori, Ann and I aren't there to help you give her the business!!!!

Carolee said...

Had a great time tonight. Laughed hard and that is always good. I do believe however, that I threw my damn back out due to my tipping event. Next time I'm bringing a wagon to wheel out the 300 lbs. of scrap supplies I drag through the mall.