About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I can finally say I have the Christmas spirit...
I have had many emotional memories mostly of my Nanny and Papa pop into my head the last few days and I have had many tearful joyful moments thinking of them, but while driving to Kohler's to pick up a prescription at CECIL'S pharmacy (Shout out to Cecil, I will never go to Walgreen's again for my prescription needs, your the man Cecil)
I had an overwhelming urge to purchase ingredients to make fudge. I came home, made the fudge and now Christmas can come.
My boys are excited for Santa and I know they are thankful for the gift that they each have received from the baby Jesus too.
We are off to see a movie and then tonight we will celebrate with my Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas to everyone. Wish you were here sister.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

I too am making fudge today. Christmas Eve is as much fun as Christmas day with all the yummy treats and excitement surrounding all the events.
Have a wonderful day with your family. I love ya:)