About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas tree



O.K. Here is our Christmas tree. My favorite ornament is one I received from my great-grandma Jones when I was about 3 years old. My great-grandma gave my sister Lori, my brother Todd and me each an ornament, and she always let Lori pick first. I was angry because Lori picked the one I wanted and I bit all the red sequins off of my cute little snail ornament in anger (life is rough when you're 3). Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

your soooooooo Angry. Bless the little snails heart.

Carolee said...

if it makes you feel any better, sibling rivalry exists in every family. I'm the oldest and still was second to Stef. life is rough:)

Jackie said...

Don't feel too bad my mom always puts this lame old construction paper on the top (yes no angel the top) of her tree. My bother made it in first grade - she always rubs it in too> I hate that stocking!@@