About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is my mom's Birthday. My Dad had a party for her last night with a sweet 2 layer white cake with Strawberry filling and yummy cherry chocolate chip ice cream. He gave her a dozen beautiful red roses and perfume and Estee Lauder make-up. I'd dare say that is all she could have asked for. My Dad loves my Mom muchely, and she is his sweetheart. I hope when I have my 64th birthday that my sweetie will give me a dozen red roses and I hope I am as beautiful as my mom too. Happy Birthday Mama!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

So sweet. Frank is a softy and Amanda sure is a hottie:) Happy Birthday!

Hezstone said...

Yummy yum yum...your parents are so romantic, and inspiration to all who is married...does your dad teach lessons? I am thinking they would make a great Christmas present for Jason..LOL.