About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Primary memories for my sister's birthday


YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY DEAR LORI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! WE'LL SING YOU A SONG FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!

THIS MONTH IS SUCH A SPECIAL ONE IT'S BIRTHDAY TIME FOR YOU! WE'D REALLY LIKE TO CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL DAY WITH YOU - SO ZIPPITY AY AND HIDY HO THERE'S SOMETHING WE CAN DO, WE'LL SING A SONG THAT WE ALL KNOW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday Lori:) You're #1.