About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Salon Art


I am working on this fun quilt to hang on the wall in my salon. So excited to start Stippling it, maybe tomorrow night, maybe not. I love the clean white sashing, It reminds me of before I became a Mom and I loved wearing white blouses. They always looked fresh and clean. I used Charisma by Moda charm packet for the middle squares and then picked some of the prints to go around the square. I'll show it to you on the wall when it is finished.

2 comments:

Carolee said...

That is beautiful. You are so very talented. You need to go to Camille Roskelley's site. I look at it almost every day. scroll down to see her fun projects.
http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/

Annie said...

Gorgeous! You and your sister are amazing talented women. I envy your abilities...

Love,
Annie