About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fishsimmons







Yesterday, Mike took the boys ice fishing at Strawberry Resevoir. Can I tell you the excitement I felt as they drove off and I realized I could do whatever I wanted, listen to whatever music I wanted to listen to at whatever volume I preferred?
They had a great time and they said that the fishing shanty was very warm inside. They caught two beautiful fish that we will be having for dinner tonight. I better run to the store and pick up some stuffing. Mike loves stuffing with his fish.
Yesterday was a beautiful day and I am feeling like Spring will come one day and I shall shed a tear when I see the first buds on my trees and the bulbs start peeking their leaves out of the earth towards the sun. Blah, blah, blah.



1 comment:

Carolee said...

That's my kind of day, the part where you have some time to yourself, not the cooking fish part. What a good sport you are. C U Sat. @ scrap:)