About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Earth hath no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal

My sister stitched this cutie probably a decade ago and our handsome Dad crafted the frame.
When my sister and I visit each other and it is time to go we like to give the one visiting a "souvenier" to take to home to remind her of the other. Well, we see each other at least twice a year and so we each have many treasures that the other has given. This is my favorite! I love the detail in this stitchery and I love that I know that my sister's hands made it. I know how excited she must have felt when she finished this beautiful heirloom. Anyway, I see this daily and I love the passage it bears -Earth hath no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. Wow, that is great!

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

You are so sweet. That is why I Love You!

sQuish8 said...

I love that passage. It's something I tell myself constantly to get me through. love you Vj