About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Help with remembering names


Sometimes I have a hard time remembering the names of people I meet. I don't know if it is because I am thinking about what I want to say to them or if I just don't have the part of my brain any more that helps me store this information. I was so thankful when I saw this episode of the office, it truly has helped me. I hope you can benefit from this as well.

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hezstone said...

I loved this bit..LOL. So funny!
Cute post about Mike too!