About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweetheart's 2009




My son, first born, apple o' my eye went to the girl's choice Sweetheart dance this past Valentine's Day. As a mom there were mixed feelings but I was very excited for him. They started with a day date at 12:00 and then the gals brought the boys back home so they could get ready for the dance. Carissa arrived at 4:30 with her cute little black dress and a mask painted on her eyes (the theme was Masquerade). They had a great time and I enjoyed hearing about the events after.

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

I cant believe my nephew is old enuogh to go on a date. I hope you had fun !!!! You Looked so handsome.

Erin. said...

wow! You ARE getting OLD!! I can't believe that sweet little Cotton is thinking about girls, probably in a not so nice way!!! I can't believe that he's already dating...next thing you know, it will be Abby and Justus!

Carolee said...

It goes by fast. can't believe he is right where we picked up. what a handsome young man:)