About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can't help lovin' dat man



Fish gotta' swim
Birds gotta' fly
I gotta' love one man till I die,
Can't help lovin' dat man of mine.

Mike is dat man.
He does everything he does for me and our family.
He provides for us,
He makes delicious breakfasts for us.

Now,
He is always concerned for me and my happiness, safety, and well being.
He will eat at Cafe' Rio if that is where I want to eat.
He will go to JCW's and get a shake with me at the drive thru, even though he isn't an Ice cream man.
He used to rub my feet for me before he worked graveyards.
He is dat man.
Mike, will you be my Valentine?
I love you.
Love Vickie

3 comments:

mountainrunnermike said...

U betcha!!!!

Lori Villarreal said...

gotta love that Mikey!!!!
You are si thoughtful sister.

Annie said...

I just got all choked up...

You guys are so lucky to have each other.

XO
Annie