About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ready to hang




Finished this fun quilt yesterday. I washed it and I love how puckery it looks and feels. I now communicate with my husband through my blog since he and I have opposite schedules, Honey, Do you think we could go to Home Depot tonight and look for something to hang this quilt on the wall of my salon? Love, Vickie.

3 comments:

sQuish8 said...

It turned out beautiful. You are sooo talented. Love you, Vj

Me said...

I love how your quilt turned out! It's going to be so nice for your salon!

Annie said...

Oh, Vickie! It is gorgeous. I love the colors and the puckeryness of it, too.

XO
Annie